From BikeResource
Jump to: navigation, search

Report a problem with a footpath or a missing kerb / pram ramp.

Contact your Local Council. Usually the traffic engineer or road safety officer. You will need: specific location details (eg. Outside number 10 Main St).

- Local Council details usually available on their website. NSW Local Councils

- Use a mobile app like SnapSendSolve.